Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Dessert

I deliberated long and hard about what dessert I wanted for my birthday. It's a big decision, you know. Especially when you're trying to be healthy and not indulge in such things very often.
I ended up choosing this.

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake. (Now I'm just waiting for the perfect occasion to make my second choice, a Chocolate Overdose Cake. Doesn't that look divine???)

I hadn't had it in over two years, which is far too long and it was every bit as good as I remembered. I suppose we should have cut it into pieces and frozen them to spread it out...but no, Grant and I ate it this entire week after the kids went to bed.
Not our smartest decision.....but boy, was it good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...